exterminators locally owned and operated are definitely the best way to go for residential pest control needs.
mice and other rodents are now consistently on the move for a warmer , more inviting harboring area for the frigid winter months to come. rodent proofing your home is very important to assure a healthy environment for your family and pets. At the currrent moment , towns of bourne, ma. and east bridgewater ma. are experiencing high volumes of mice and rat infestations.
Buzzards Bay City Pest Control.
exterminators are well equipped to handle all your insect and rodent needs to safely rid your dwelling or summer home of pests. professional pest control is always the smartest and safest way to protect your largest investment and your family from ants, roaches, mice, bed bugs , etc…
ants termites fleas and mosquitos are in full force today
All termites today, brockton massachusetts .we are seeing termite swarmers throughout the entire city of brockton and all surrounding towns such as east bridgewater , bridgewater and halifax massachusetts. carpenter ants are also on the rise.
dont get bit by bed bugs. see all our latest techniques and applications methods that are exclusive only by atlantic pest control.
Need training ? we can help you with that to
With quickly changing temperatures, bees and wasps do not have enough time to build up a resistance to the the cold, this does make them angry and aggressivre. they produce a glycol naturally in their system to help prevent them from freezing and dieing through the winter. this abrupt change makes them seek out warm areas like the interior of your home. when they get there agression becomes the norm for them because their entire system is changing to adapt to the up coming season.
a thorough termite inspection is very important when purchasing a home. new or old, wood destroying insects can damage and compromise the hard structure of your home if not dealt with and properly eliminated quickly. always have a licensed pest control operator do a wood sounding a visual inspection atleast once a year to assure that your home is safe and strong!
Today in the U.S.A. we see growing levels of bed bug populations. mostly through hotel and boarding homes , but as a home owner you can transport them to your home and environment easily. Always check the bedding where you stat on vacation. and another good rule of thumb is do not unpack and use there bureaus or such things.
5 signs of termites
- Hollow-sounding wood: Termites prefer to be in dark, humid environments, so they do not typically feed on the surface of wood, where they would be visible to the human eye. In fact, the wood’s surface might appear smooth, even if termites are inflicting damage. If wood sounds hollow when tapped, it may be because termites are eating the wood from the inside out.
- Groups of winged insects (“swarmers”) or discarded wings:Reproductive termites called swarmers take flight to create new colonies. Subterranean termites typically swarm in the spring, whereas drywood swarms are less predictable. If you see a swarm of insects or groups of discarded wings, call a termite specialist to inspect.
- Cracked or distorted paint on wood surfaces: Swarming drywood termites can enter through openings smaller than the edge of a dime, so monitor and seal any cracks in the home’s foundation and near roof siding, vents and windows.
- Mud tubes on exterior walls: Subterranean termites build mud tubes on surfaces, such as a home’s foundation, to provide moisture while they are searching for food. Store mulch, firewood and wood chips away from the home to avoid creating moisture-rich habitats for termites to survive and thrive.
- Frass: Drywood termites produce wood-colored droppings called frass as they eat their way through infested wood. Keep gutters, downspouts and crawl spaces free of debris and cellulose materials to prevent food sources for termites.